In our human body, biological immunity is the balanced state of of having adequate biological defenses to fight infection, disease, or other unwanted biological invasion, while having adequate tolerance to avoid allergy, and autoimmune diseases.
Question is how do we improve and maintain stronger immune system ?
I start by saying, for new born babies breast feeding is highly recommended, which has many benefits like bonding between mother and child, to building stronger foundation of immune system.
So, how do we build and maintain stronger immune system ?
As per Harvard Health system article. adapt simple things like :
- Don't smoke.
- Eat diet rich in fruits, vegetable, whole grain, and low in saturated fats.
- (in addition also why not add super food)
- Exercise regularly (work out, stretches, yoga, etc)
- Maintain healthy weight. (check your BMI )
- Control Blood pressure
- If you drink alcohol, keep it low.
- Get enough SLEEP.
- Wash your hands clean, cooking meat thoroughly (if you are non vegetarian)
- Finally have regular medical screen as per your age category.
Does our body has immunity to fight against all infections , unfortunately no. Check out the information infections .
We need to teach our children to get into habit of hand washing hygiene, which is the effective way to prevent spread of infectious disease.
Thank you reading the article,
Certified Cupping Therapist
AL JAMAL CLINIC @ Nutrition House Extra - Heartland town center , Mississauga, ON, Canada
NOTE: This article is for the informational purpose only, for any health related issues, please consult your family physician, doctor, for urgent health related issues seek medical emergency.